Sunday, May 22, 2011

What a crazy week!

So my husband is finally home! He has been gone for a week fishing and came home yesterday! My boys were so excited to see him again, and so was I. It sure has been a busy one around here...baseball is in full swing, we got the pool set up, we had a Baptism and a birthday party to go to...very busy. And city wide rummage sales! Wow I scored some great clothes for the boys and even found myself a Bissell Spot Lifter - it's like new, the people only used it once or twice and decided to get a bigger Bissell. So $5 later, I am the proud owner of a new stain fighting machine (that is originally around $50!)

On to crafting! I was reading another blog about using the cricut machine. And I think I could have wrote it! I highly encourage you to go check it out and follow - this week, she will be posting new ideas on how to use your cricut and make those adorable die cuts you see on infomercials and in the craft stores instead of the plain jane ones the I make. It's here http://bingecrafter.blogspot.com/2011/05/embellishing-die-cuts-week-long-event.html .

Hopefully I get around to scapping something this week...I need to get at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment